Creamy feta cheese and yogurt dip with garlic.
Preparation time 10 minutes
- 4 tbsp thick yogurt
- 100gr. white or feta cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- Chives to sprinkle
- Salt to taste
- Melt the butter and bake the dried mint for about two minutes. Then set aside.
- Mash the feta cheese with a fork and combine it with yogurt and grated garlic. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the buttery dried mint in yogurt sauce and stir well
- Garnish with some olive oil and chives
Post a Comment