Stuffed Zucchini, Zucchini Dolma's,
Here I have made a stuffed vegetable. You make first the filling with minced meat, rice, onion, fresh herb's and spices. Then you fill the zucchini's with this meat fulling. You cook it with tomato sauce.
- 3 zucchini's
- 100gr. minced meat
- 1 onion, fine chopped
- 2 tblspns rice, washed
- 1/2 tblspn tomato paste
- 1/2 tblspn red pepper paste
- 1/2 tblsp butter
- 1/2 tblsp olive oil
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, minced
- 1/2 bunch of dill, minced
- 1 tspn dried mint
- 1 tspn red pepper flakes, pul biber
- 1 tspn black pepper
- 1 tspn cumin
- 1/2 tblsp salt
- 200ml. hot water
- 1 tblsp tomato paste
- 1 tspn salt
- Wash the rice and put it in de hot water with salt in it.
- Set a side for 5 min. that rice is tender.
Preparing meat filling;
1- Mix minced meat, onion, parsley, dill, washed and drained rice, tomato and pepper paste and spices well,
2- Scrube the zucchini's inside's with tea spoon,
3- Fill the zucchini with meat mixture,
4- Pour the tomato sauce over the dolma's,
5- Cook 30-35 min. with lid on.