IngredientsIngredients for 4 bowls of soup:
- 5 glasses of water
- 1 glass of yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/3 glass of white rice
- 1 tablespoon margarine / butter
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon dried (hot) red pepper
- 1 chicken / beef bouillon-cube
- Mix the yogurt, egg and flour in a blender until it is smooth.
- Put the bouillon-cube in a saucepan of boiling water and cook the washed rice in it.
- When the rice is cooked, slowly add the yogurt and stir the mass. Stir 5 minutes.
- In a separate small pan, heat the butter and fry the dried mint and dried red pepper.
- Add the butter with the spices to the soup.
Tip!Dried mint and red hot pepper can be found in the Turkish supermarket, or better stocked supermarket (at least here in the Netherlands).
Do not add salt to the soup. The bouillon itself is salty enough.