|Kofte served with bulgur|
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 500 gr. ground beef
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 old sandwiches
- 1 egg
- some parsley
- dried thyme
- paprika powder
|Minced meat balls, Kofte|
- Crumble the bread.
- Grate the onion and garlic or mesh them in a blender.
- Mix the bread crumbs, grated onion, the garlic and the rest of the ingredients together with the minced beef.
- Squeeze and mix the kofte well.
- Make 17-18 minced balls. Squeeze them in your hand and make them a little flat (see photo).
- Bake or grill the koftes nicely browned.
Tip: when grilling in the oven, keep the oven door slightly open and keep a tray under the grill to catch the fat.